En killes fantasi om mig.

tjommen

Välbekant medlem
Ålder
Kön
Man
Fick en berättelse skriven till mig av en manlig användare på reddit efter att han såg en av mina bilder. Orkar dock inte översätta från engelska, och de flesta behärskar ju det språket.

”So, text you that I'm on my way home from work, and when I get home and and walk through the front door, I see the beautiful sight of you with your knees on the otterman, ass up in the air and your head on the couch, your legs were spread and your ass exposed to where I could see your Delicious looking asshole, and your balls and cock hanging, next to the otterman, was a shot of tequila and a margarita, I'm standing there looking at this beautiful sight, and you say "Hello Daddy, I have you a drink and something for you to eat!" And I say "oh my, hello there!" As I walk over and drop to my knees with that Beautiful Sweet ass of yours right in my face, I grab your hip with my left hand and start running my hand over your smooth beautiful ass, in my right hand I grab the shot of tequila and throw it into my mouth, then I grab the margarita and take a big gulp, then sit it down and the right hand grabs your right hip, and I plant my face right into your ass, I give your asshole a kiss, then my tongue gives you a lick, I can smell that you've recently took a shower and you smell fresh and clean, and I begin to eat your Sweet ass, sticking my tongue up into your asshole, then licking and kissing you all over your beautiful ass, then I kiss your balls, then lick them, then put one into my mouth, then both of them, and as I'm sucking on your balls, my left hand grabs your Cock and starts stroking it, as my right hand is rubbing all over your ass, and I put my right thumb into your asshole, and start massaging your asshole, then I pull my mouth off of your balls and my left hand pulls your Cock back to where I can put it into mouth, and I give it a quick suck, then I go back to your asshole and start eating it again, I'm licking all over it, and sticking my tongue in and out of your Sweet Asshole, meanwhile I'm still stroking your Cock in a mixing fashion, I'm slobbering all over your asshole, getting it nice and wet with my spit, then I stop cause I have a raging hard on by now, an it feels uncomfortable in my clothes, so I stand up and begin taking my clothes off,I strip down til I'm naked all but my socks, I grab the margarita, and walk over to the couch to where your head is and ask you "are you hungry?" And you say "I'm starving" As I put my Cock right in front of your face, immediately you put your mouth on my cock, you kiss it, then put the head in your mouth, then you run your mouth down the length of my cock with your tongue licking the whole shaft, then back up and put my cock back into your mouth, and start sucking, then I grab the base of my cock and pull it out of your mouth and smack your face with it, I smack both sides of your face, then stick it back into your mouth, and you begin to suck it like your life depended on it, while ya sucking my cock, I'm drinking the margarita, after I finish the margarita, I sit the glass down and one hand is rubbing your back and running down your back to your ass and grabbing your ass cheeks, my other hand is holding the back of your head and I begin thrusting and fucking your face! You suck such good cock that I have to stop, as I feel like I could cum, and alough I would love to cum down your throat, I really want to fuck that Sweet ass, so I pull out, and walk around to your ass sticking up in the air, and I grab your hip with one hand and my cock in the other, and I smack your ass with my cock, first on both cheeks, then on your asshole, I put the tip of my cock up to your asshole, and put just the tip in, then I pull out and smack your ashole again, and I say "Do you want Daddy to Fuck your Sweet Ass?"
"Yes!! Please Daddy! Please Fuck my Ass!!" You say, then I put my Cock head back into your asshole, hold it there for a instant, then in one quick push, I bury it balls deep into your ass, both my hands are holding onto your hips, an I begin Fucking you, long deep strokes, slow at first, then fast, fucking you hard and deep, I spit on my cock as it is going in and out of your asshole, my hands are on your hips pulling you back and forth, then I stop and just stand there and tell you "Fuck me, Fuck my Cock with that Sweet Ass!" And instantly you begin rocking back and forth on my Cock, ya doing all the work now your ass is moving back and forth to where my cock almost pops out of your ass to where you bury that ass balls deep on my cock, this is feeling so good, it's about to make me cum, so I pull out and grab you and fip you over, put my cock back into your asshole and put your legs over my shoulders, and begin pile driving that Sweet Ass of yours, my hand reaches around and starts rubbing and stroking your Cock, I'm fucking you hard and fast now, and just as I bust a huge load deep into your ass, you cum also, all over your belly, after a few more strokes, I pull out and drop to my knees and give your ass a kiss, and as my cum starts to drip out of your ass, I put my mouth on your asshole and start sucking my cum out of your ass, I swallow just a little bit,but keep most of it in my mouth, then I come up, and suck some of your cum up off of your belly, then come up and give you a kiss, and put both of our cum into your mouth!”

Jag kan ju säga att jag skulle gärna vilja uppleva just det på riktigt. Var ganska hård när jag läste den.

challe

Staff Member
Kön
Man
Ett tips i all välmening: Dela upp i stycken så blir din väns berättelse mycket behagligare läsning.

Toppen